Latest News from CaliBloom

CaliBloom Now Accept Debit And Credit Cards!

CaliBloom is pleased to announce that we can now accept any Credit or Debit card affiliated with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover!!! The driver will swipe your card in person so you will need to have the physical card available when they arrive. We are working on many changes, one of which is online ordering.  If you are interested in testing out...

The Pursuit of Happiness

Happy Independence Day!  July 4th is an excellent day for all citizens, politicians, and government agencies to reflect on their actions and consider whether they are promoting the ideals stated in the Declaration of Independence; are they empowering people to have more liberty, or are they actively working to take those already existing rights away from citizens? Fortunately, in California we do have some extra freedoms that people...

Memorial Day

CaliBloom is open this Memorial Day until 4PM or later (cut off time will depend on the order volume). We would like to take this moment to remember and honor the men and women who died while serving, All patients can choose either the typical Monday edible special (buy 4 get 1 free) or 10% off the entire order. For Veterans Only:  You qualify for a...

Strain Review: LSD

Strain Name: LSD Price: $55/8th Lab Test Results:  THC: 19.8 %, CBD: 0.1 % Total Active Cannabanoids: 19.9% The LSD strain was bred by Barneys Farm, with a lineage from Mazar and Skunk #1. This popular Indica dominant strain is known for delivering a euphoric and uplifting effects as well as a some say “ psychedelic experience” combined with a powerful body buzz and cerebral...

Blue Haze

Strain Name: Blue Haze Price: $55/8th Lab Test Results:  THC: 23.7 %, CBD: 0.1 %, CBN: 0% Total Active Cannabanoids: 23.8% Blue Haze is an amazing uplifting hybrid cross of Blueberry and Super Silver Haze. This is perfect for everyday smokers. Blue Haze, a three time high times best strain winner has a very pungent fruity smell and taste which makes it a perfect daytime...